Frequently asked questions
During the authentication process, if Louped finds the item to be inconsistent with its description, you will be notified immediately and automatically issued a refund. Refunds take 5 to 10 business days to show up on your card.
If you buy an item on the Louped marketplace and decide it's not for you, we'll take it back and give you credit under the following conditions:
You return the Item to Louped within five (5) business days of receipt by you (see “Selling Guide” for our address) using Louped’s FedEx account. Please note there are no returns after the 5 business day period.
Once we receive the Item, our gemologists will examine to evaluate that the item and condition are identical to what was sent to you.
If the item is the same one that was sent to you, and in the same condition, we will provide you with a one-time credit, for the purchase amount MINUS THE APPLICABLE COMMISSION, that can be used to make another purchase exclusively on Louped within 30 days.
If you do not use the credit within 30 days of the date of the credit, the credit will expire. Please note, we will not notify you of the expiration date after sending you the initial notification of credit.
- If our final Direct Offer falls below the preliminary estimate provided and you decline this offer, we will return the item to you at our expense. If you accept the offer,If we will return the item
- If our final Direct Offer falls within the preliminary estimate provided and you decline this offer, the return charge is a $20 flat fee which can be paid by credit card or PayPal. If you accept the offer, payment is issued in full.
- If our final VIP Price falls below the preliminary estimate provided and you decline the pricing, we will return the item to you at our expense. If you accept the pricing and we are able to facilitate a transaction on your behalf, payment is issued in full by check.
- If our final VIP Price falls within the preliminary estimate provided and you decline the pricing, the return charge is a $20 flat fee which can be paid by credit card or PayPal. If you accept the pricing and we are able to facilitate a transaction on your behalf, payment is issued in full by check.
- Please note, if you agree to proceed with our VIP Service and we’re unable to facilitate a transaction at the agreed upon target price and you decline any offers extended, we will return the item(s) to you at our expense.
Security is our priority. Every shipment is fully insured, so, in the unlikely event your item is lost or damaged, you will be compensated. In addition, when your items are in our possession, we have fully backed insurance covering your items throughou
All prices must be formatted properly. You can only input numbers and a decimal point. Please don't add commas, dollar signs, or any other symbols or text into the pricing field as you will receive an error message.
Unfortunately, you can not change the category you listed your item under unless you redo your listing.
We approve all listings prior to them being published on our Marketplace. Either your listing has yet to be approved or it has been rejected. Please allow 1 business day after you submit your listing for approval. If your listing has been rejected, you
You will receive an email with a link to renew your listing once it is about to expire. Please click on this link.
If your listing has already expired, simply go to your account and open your listing history. There is a renew link.
We recommend sending your item to us via USPS mail. USPS insures your item up to $25,000.
If you need assistance mailing out your item, we can email you a UPS insured, label for a small fee.
All items purchased on our platform go through our verification process. Our GIA graduated gemologists review every item to ensure they are exactly as described in their listing. In addition, many of the items listed come with their original gemological certificates, which will be sent to you along with your purchase.
The gemologist who checks your item will look at the items listing ad and verify all the details match the sellers description such color, clarity, carat weight, metal type
Be aware of a anyone that tries to trick you into believing your item sold and to send it off to a different address other then our company. This is a common phishing scam that is happening all over the world on many websites. Again the only address you would send your item to is our NYC address 37 West 47th Street Suite 503. Also make sure any emails you receive end in louped.com.
1. First tip to make sure the scammer does not get your email address is to not give it out to anyone or send a private email to anyone. On the message system a user might ask you to email them more info or photos. By emailing them they get your private email address and can use it as they please sending you fake emails. If anyone asks for more photos or info you can simply add more photos to your listing and use the message system to send anymore info you have. This way no private info is exchanged.
2. Do not put your email address as your username as its visible when messaging through the message system.
3. Do not put your email address in the description of your listing.
If anyone is unsure if an item sold or an email is legit you can always contact us at 800-991-3706 or email us at email@example.com